The following is an update on how services and sessions are being offered and handled at present.
Private, in-person individual sessions are available at the office, as well as virtual sessions, via video and telehealth, offered on a secure, HIPAA compliant and encrypted platform for online video telecounseling services via PsychologyToday.com.
Face coverings are available and can be donned upon request and as needed. Social distancing is also maintained, as well as adherence to hand hygiene.
Providing Individual Sessions.
Areas of Specialization include:
- Adverse Childhood Experiences/Childhood Trauma & Adult Trauma
- Mood Disorders including Depression, Anger, Stress & Anxiety/Panic Attacks
- Personal Goals including Improved Concentration & Performance, Passing Exams, Improved Memory, Self-Esteem & Motivation, Public Speaking, Relaxation
- Physical Impairments including Respiratory concerns (i.e., Asthma), Sexual dysfunction/problems, Skin Conditions (i.e., eczema, rashes), Sleep Problems, Digestive Issues
- Eating Disorders including Anorexia and Bulimia
- Fears & Phobias
- Fertility & Pregnancy
- Compulsive Behaviors including Hoarding, Binge Eating, Compulsive Shopping
- Weight Management & Reduction
- Pain Control
- Self-Harm including Cutting, Hair-Pulling